To go on our waiting list, please click below. We will contact you to confirm your place on the waiting list.
*** Please note that if you have another account with our software provider (Xplor), for example with another childcare service, you may get an error when you use our waitlist form. Please email Sue Down (email@example.com) if you experience this error. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. ***
If you would like to discuss your child’s enrolment, please contact Sue Down on 0432 457 906 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect the service to open in August 2020. We will keep families on the waiting list informed about the construction progress and will confirm the commencement date as soon as possible.
Imagination Garden fees are subsidised by the federal government’s Child Care Subsidy (CCS). The amount of CCS families receive is based on their estimated combined annual adjusted taxable income.
We do not charge fees for public holidays. We only charge for days we are open.
How much CCS will my family receive?
The amount of CCS a family receives will depend on three factors:
- Combined family income
- How much work/activity the parents do
- The type of care a family chooses to use (Imagination Garden is ‘centre based care’)
There are several eligibility requirements for CCS. Nearly all families will be eligible for some CCS, but the rate and number of hours may differ according to individual family circumstances.
It is very important that you confirm your actual CCS eligibility before enrolling with Imagination Garden. We will support you to apply for CCS and we will confirm your out-of-pocket fees with Imagination Garden as part of the enrollment process. Applying for CCS can be complicated and confusing – don’t hesitate to contact Sue Down on 0432 457 906 or email@example.com if you need some help applying for CCS.
The table below is a guide only for the fees per child per day at Imagination Garden. More information about CCS (including how to claim/apply) can be found on the Services Australia web site.
|Combined annual family income||2020-21 fees
per child, per day
|$353,680||$134.20 (full fee per child per day)|
Child Care Subsidy Activity Test
The number of hours of subsidised childcare families can receive is related to how many ‘hours of recognised activity’ (work, study, voluntary work, looking for work, etc) the families do per fortnight.
|Hours of recognised activity per fortnight||Maximum number of hours of subsidised childcare per CCS fortnight|
|8 hours to 16 hours||36 hours|
|More than 16 hours to 48 hours||72 hours|
|More than 48 hours||100 hours|
Note that Imagination Garden operates for 11 hours per day, so children enrolled for five days per week attend for 110 hours per fortnight. Imagination Garden offers a discount for full time enrolments. The fee for the tenth day a child is enrolled in a fortnight is discounted. In 2020-21 the discounted fee for the tenth day a child is enrolled in a fortnight is $73.20 per child.
Additional notes about Child Care Subsidy
- A ‘withholding percentage’ is applied to CCS. This means the government retains 5% of CCS to offset potential Centrelink debts incurred in the future. The withholding is released to families annually if there are no debts.
- An annual subsidy cap of $10,373 per child applies if the family’s combined actual adjusted taxable income for the income year exceeds $188,163. There is no subsidy cap if the actual adjusted taxable income is $188,163 or less.
- All individuals are required to provide a ‘reasonable’ adjustable taxable income estimate when they claim (apply for) CCS. Where an individual is a member of a couple, the individual will need to provide an estimate of both their and their partner’s adjustable taxable income for that year.
- Individuals will also be required to provide a reasonable adjusted taxable income estimate for each new financial year.
More information about CCS (including how to claim/apply) can be found on the Services Australia web site.
Applying for CCS can be complicated and confusing – don’t hesitate to contact Sue Down on 0432 457 906 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need some help applying for CCS.
A bond is to be paid prior to a child’s commencement with the service. The bond is the family’s ‘net fee’ (which is the fee payable by the family after Child Care Subsidy (CCS) has been deducted from the full fee) for 4 weeks. The bond will be calculated by the service upon receipt of either written confirmation of the family’s CCS entitlements or an estimate of the annual family income. If CCS information or an income estimate is not available, the bond will be calculated based on the full fee ($134.20 per child per day in 2020-21).
The bond is payable in two parts:
- 50% at the time of enrolment to hold a child’s position at the service.
- 50% prior to commencement
The bond payment will be refunded to families when the child leaves the service.