Join our team and contribute to developing our culture of learning.
We are hiring!
We are always looking for great educators to join our team. See below for a list of our early childhood educator positions.
UPDATE – November 2021:
1. We are employing Early Childhood Teachers across all age groups.
- Are you interested in using your exceptional teaching skills and experience to deliver a quality early childhood education program to children under three?
- Full time positions are available – 5 hours teaching time and 2.6 hours non-teaching time per day.
- Supported by a highly capable management team, including a Pedagogy Manager, Office Manager and hands-on, experienced owner-operators.
- Educational Services (Teacher) Award 2010
- Apply now by submitting your resume and a cover letter.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent care and education to children and support and acknowledgement to families. To do this we need exceptional staff who also strive to achieve these goals.
Learn and grow with us. We are passionate about lifelong learning and approach our work with a learning mindset.
Whatever stage of your career you are at, we can support you to take your next step. Whether you are a diploma qualified educator wanting to get your degree, a certificate III trained educator wanting to get your diploma, or you are happy with the qualification you have, but want to develop and become the best professional early childhood educator you can be, Imagination Garden could be the place for you.
What makes Imagination Garden different?
- Owned and operated by two award winning early childhood professionals, with more than 30 years’ experience each.
- The people who own the business work in the business
- Family-owned business
- Implementing a culture of learning
- Lively culture of professional enquiry
Sue has taught early childhood educators in university, TAFE, private RTO and business settings since 2001 and will provide one-on-one mentoring and support for the Imagination Garden team. Professional development is highly valued and considered an important component of all roles. Our goal is to develop the skills and knowledge of our team members so they too can mentor others.
Sue and Matthew bring their experience and passion for teaching, leading teams and lifelong learning to Imagination Garden.
To work at Imagination Garden is to be committed to joining us on our learning journey.
We are now recruiting early childhood educators to join our team. If you believe you can make a difference to the lives of children and families at our service, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for educators with appropriate degree, diploma and certificate qualifications to join our team.
Please contact our Sue on 0432 457 906 or at email@example.com to discuss joining the team.
The way we work
Our staff roster is designed to provide consistency, which is an important foundation for positive relationships between staff, children and families. While most team members are employed on a part-time basis, there are also a number of full time positions. Educators generally work for five hours per day in the rooms with the children, this is the ‘normal contact time’. This provides time for staff to undertake ‘additional activities’ (planning, training, meetings, projects, etc) outside of the ‘normal contact time’ without interrupting their time with the children. The number of ‘additional activities’ hours depend on the needs of the service and the skills and interests of each team member.
All educators in the service participate in team teaching.
Early childhood teacher
- Award – Educational Services (Teacher) Award 2010
- Qualification level – Degree
- Award – Children’s Services Award 2010, Level 5.1 – 5.4
- Qualification level – Diploma
Early childhood group leader
- Award – Children’s Services Award 2010, Level 4.1 – 4.3
- Qualification level – Diploma
Early childhood assistant
- Award – Children’s Services Award 2010, Level 3.1 – 3.3
- Qualification level – Certificate III